Sunday, October 24, 2010

Here comes Halloween..

I LOVE Halloween. There have been times in my life, where I could have skipped it for a year, here and there, but now, as a mom, you got to LOVE it! There is nothing more delightful than creating that imagination in your children. This year, I am going to make cupcakes for the kid's classrooms at school, like my mom did. I have looked on www.marthastewart.com for inspiration and this is what I plan to do.

For the 3.5 year old, the classroom will be filled with spider cupcakes!
Martha Stewart Spider Cupcakes


And for the seven year old......I will do all different monster cupcakes. Maybe I will mix them for the classes.

Martha Stewart Monster Cupcakes


These are just two ideas out of a hundred of things you can do. It is even more fun to have a grown up party because the options are unlimited and unrated. Just look under Halloween cocktails. Here is one for the road. The bleeding heart martini for that special loved one or rather the one's heart you would like to have on a stick. :) Cheers.

Bleeding heart martini from Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment