Wednesday, June 16, 2010

15 Tips for the Kitchen

There is an new article on on "15 Tips for the Kitchen". There are some really cute and well priced kitchen finds on their slide show.
I love the colors and the mix of things.

Two of the products you can find on our web shop at

One, is the red and white polka dotted teapot from Green Gate.
Definitely a classic.
Tea for two?

And the second is the lovely kitchen sponges from Rice. They come in a set of three hearts in mixed colors. The also come in a flower shape not shown.
Who knew cleaning could be so cool?

Check out the link below:

Check it out - did a slide show with tips on "How to Decorate Your Balcony" and there are some of Su Casa's products from the web shop on there! Yeah!! We made it to some online press!

The link is posted below.

P.s. It is in Swedish, my non-Swedish friends, but you can google translate it!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome to Su Casa’s Blog!!


Thank you for coming into Su Casa's blog! I am happy to see that you have found your way in here. The Internet is a very big place and I hope you feel lucky that you found us too.

A little bit about us. We are a home interior and accessories boutique located in the Värmdö Köpcentrum in Mölnvik, right off the 222. Due to the great response from customers in other parts of Stockholm and Sweden, we recently launched this web shop on March 15, as an outward reach to the rest of Sweden.

We carry many products from House Doctor, Guzzini, Rice, Himla, Lisbeth Dahl, Madam Stotlz, IB Laursen, Chehoma, Villa Collection and many more. We are still in the process of uploading all our products to the web, which will take some time, as we are constantly getting new things delivered! Let us know if you are looking for an item from one of our vendors as we might have it but just not on the web yet. In the end, we hope to carry 90% of our stock on the web shop. We are saving the remaining 10% for special experience of visiting the local store.

Please note, we do have a special offers to locals in the Stockholm vicinity. If you shop online, you can come and pick up your products in the store on the way to your summer retreat! Or, if you are in a hurry on the weekends, with family and kids, it might help to shop ahead of time!

We hope you enjoy the site and come back often to see what is new. We always have new stuff coming but especially this August, we are getting two vendors, not yet here in Sweden! But, you will have to wait and see. I will keep you posted!

Have a nice day and happy shopping!

P.S. Here are a few pictures of products in our local store, in case you have never been here. You can find more pictures on our Facebook page - search for "Su Casa Heminredning" to join our group.

P.S.S. I will be writing in both English and Swedish as I am coming up to speed with the Swedish language. Please know that I can understand Swedish and feel free to correspond to me or on the blog in Swedish.