Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I LOVE HOUSE DOCTOR



I LOVE HOUSE DOCTOR!

I think they do everything right. I fall back in love with them, as each new season rolls around. I think there is something for everyone. I look through that catalog and I see a mix of modern, a hint of industrial and a softness of ethnic qualities. And each season, it is fresh, with new colors, that I promise, I will never get tired of and I don't. Its just that new colors come the next season and I use them for different uses and in a different rooms of the house.


On one hand, I know we are all individuals and we do have tastes and styles. But with House Doctor, I think that everyone can find one thing that they like. Even if we had all the same products in our homes, we would use them in unique ways. At least, I think so.

Anyways, I think you should make your own opinion. Take a few of your minutes to explore the Moments 2010 catalog on line.

One suggestion: You might want to grab a cup of tea and fika, before you settle down. I have a funny feeling you might be there for awhile.

Hope you enjoy.

With kind regards,
Laura



House Doctor's Winter -  Moments 2010



House Doctor Printed Boxes
House Doctor Winer Moments
House Doctor Flowers
House Doctor Lamp

1 comment:

  1. Visst har de väl helt underbara saker! :) Tack för tipset och all inspiration som finns här.

    ReplyDelete